Re: [TenTec] Non PC attached TT rigs in Contest

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, Steve Ellington <steven4lq@gmail.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Non PC attached TT rigs in Contest
From: Nathan Moreschi via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 12:40:58 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Steve.
Some events require it for folks competing for a top three spot. CQWW is the
biggest of the contests that have the requirement that can think of.
73,
Nate/N4YDU

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 11:37 PM, Steve Ellington<steven4lq@gmail.com> wrote:
  Since I've been using the Corsair II instead of my modern PC attached rig I
simply enter a frequency in Logger32 (my logging program)....Just any
frequency in the CW spectrum. It automatically selects the corresponding
band. Of course the frequency is never correct but does anyone care?

Since I'm not a contester let me ask: Are there contest that need you to
submit the ACTUAL exact frequency? Yes I know we need to know the band but
exact frequency????