Re: [TenTec] Corsair-II Alternative

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair-II Alternative
From: Dave Edwards <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:05:40 -0500
I have a K1, and a KX2....Looking at a K3S.

This only for the QSK.

The rigs are not user friendly!!

My OMNI 6+ is a joy to operate, the Elecrafts often require I pull out the manual!

If I had no other rig, but a single Elecraft....I'm sure I'd soon have it memorized. But when switching rigs

often, it is hard to get used to them.

At least that has thus far been my experience!

It's amazing that there is not a Kenwood, Icom, or Yaesu that has the QSK that my Omni 6+ does!!!

....Dave