Re: [TenTec] On the Corsair II revival idea and receiver noise

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] On the Corsair II revival idea and receiver noise
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 15:25:55 -0600
(First, standard disclaimer: I can't justify buying one as a casual
operator/ragchewer, but others who are more serious about the hobby obviously
are willing to spend that much on a ham rig.) Put in perspective, that $5300
is less than half the price of a "flagship" rice box, and not that much out
of line with the high-end rigs of yesteryear when scaled for inflation.

Just my $0.02 (scaled for inflation....)

73, Al