Re: [TenTec] An Update from Ten Tec

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] An Update from Ten Tec
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 12:25:15 -0500
Also there is the Ameritron 1306 that adds 6 meters and computer control to the 1300. I have one and like it.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 12/2/2016 12:12 PM, rick@dj0ip.de wrote:
Need to update my own Post:
http://www.gbhs.it/Prodotti21.html
and
http://www.gbhs.it/Prodotti11.html

Don't let the name fool you.  These are made in Italy, not Brexit.

Sooooo, that brings the total to 10 solid state amplifiers currently on the
market; 11 if we count the little Ameritron ALS-500.

However, "cheap" they are NOT!

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)