Re: [TenTec] Omni A PTO

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni A PTO
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 09:17:00 -0600
I was able to buy several PTO rebuild kits from the new Ten Tec, one of which is for my Argonaut 515. I contacted the service e-mail address and they got back to me when they could. They were shipped promptly once contact was made. I suspect that you could get the one you need the same way.

73,

Steve WA9JML