[TenTec] FS, Ten Tec Omni VII

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS, Ten Tec Omni VII
From: Cameron Francey <cameronfranceyutils@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 02:44:27 +0000
Hi,

I have a Ten Tec Omni 7 for sale.  I'm the original owner.  Its in great
condition, well looked after and from a non smoking pet free house.

Comes with the Internal Tuner and the 300Hz filter and desk mic and all the
other stuff in the pictures, some was included in the package I bought and
other things like the programming cable and software disk I had to pay extra
for.  I also have the original owners manual that came with it.  All in it cost
me just short of $2500 when I bought it.

I'm not exactly sure what price to ask for it.  If you are interested contact
me directly with an offer and we can figure something out.

I've seen them on other sites for sale ranging from $1650 down to $1100 plus
shipping, some had the options, others didn't.

The link below is to my flickr site with some pictures of it.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskNvAi17

I'm only selling this because I've downsized my house and need to down size
everything else. This radio is in my way and I'd like it to go to someone that
can use it.

thanks for reading,

Cameron -- AF7DK

email: cameronfranceyutils@hotmail.com