Re: [TenTec] SDR Play with Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SDR Play with Orion
From: <lstoskopf@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 1:26:31 -0500
I have the SDR Play tied into the Orion ! just before the first filter.  Using
SDRConsole V2 set at 9 MHz.  Doesn't give me any frequency info, but a good
idea of what is going on on the band around me as well as a look at the band as
I S&P.  In the ARRL 10M just finished there would often be two stations too
close to hear each other, but right on top of each other.  I would work one and
tell him the situation.  Always got asked about a clear spot.  Of course I knew
and helped both out with little effort from me.....including the occasional guy
that would mouth off that "This is my frequency".

Using V2 as something strange with my computer that when I select the RX in V3
the program just goes away.  I need to work on that computer as it works well
on others.

N0UU