[TenTec] Need Omni VI FM board, anyone scrapping a radio?

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Omni VI FM board, anyone scrapping a radio?
From: Peter Bertini <radioconnection@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 13:49:28 -0500
I just bought a project Omni VI and discovered the seller had removed the
FM board and sold it separately.

I'd really like to find a board to replace it. I'd also need the coax
jumpers, but I will make them if I have to. If you have a junker parts rig
that still has the FM board, I'd be interested. Reasonable price, please.

Also, any suggestions for replacing the Clarostat VFO encoder?  The one in
this rig is apparently bad. Are they repairable?

Thanks

Pete K1ZJH