Re: [TenTec] Warc crystals

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Warc crystals
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 22:24:22 -0500
That's too bad. I'm really getting concerned that if Ten Tec stays out of the marketplace too long they may not recover. Especially when the economy improves and consumer confidence increases, hams looking to buy new gear will look elsewhere. Also, an important Ten Tec advantage was their legendary service. I'm wondering if I should sell off my microprocessor rigs, the Paragon and Scout while they still have some value. The Corsair is a keeper because I'm sure I could fix any future problems with it.

73,

Bob WB2VUF