Re: [TenTec] Centaur input SWR (Update)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centaur input SWR (Update)
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:38:01 -0500
I took a look at the input filter board and it's not an 81763. It's labeled as
an 81550 but it is not loaded with the same components as the spare 81550 that
came from the seller, nor does it match the 81550 in the manual.

I thought maybe the 81550 in the amp had modified to be an 81763 but the
documentation for the 81763 says it should have two coils and 4 caps. The one
in the amp only has one coil and a resistor in place of the second, along with
only one cap.

Anyone have a clue what I'm dealing with here?

Thanks, Joe, K8MP