Re: [TenTec] UPDATE: Status of Alpha RF Systems and TEN-TEC

To: Gordon Jacobs <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] UPDATE: Status of Alpha RF Systems and TEN-TEC
From: Starr Center <starr.center@me.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 20:20:15 -0600
I fully applaud the efforts being made by every member of the Ten Tec Team.  My
sincere thanks to Mike Dishop for making this happen.  Entrepreneurs take a
risk to build a dream into reality.  Mike has done so.  I wish Mike and the
Team success in their adventure.

I look forward to owning more Ten Tec radios and gear.  As an aside, I somehow
have managed to acquire a few of these radios.  I like them.  My newest is a
used Eagle that I recently purchased.  I’m still planning to try some more of
the other untried models as well.

GIDDYUPGO!!

Respectfully,
Starr