Re: [TenTec] New Discussion Orion III Survey question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Discussion Orion III Survey question
From: "Tim Childers K9CQ" <k9cq@k9cq.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 09:47:05 -0600
The front panel layout on the Orion II is probably the easiest and most intuitive that I have ever owned. Using the existing mold for the front panel would be fine and having the "guts" of a new Orion III would make it even better. I also like the layout and controls with the extra large display on the Omni VII
Tim, K9CQ

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Dishop via TenTec