Re: [TenTec] FS/T: MFJ-4230MVP

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS/T: MFJ-4230MVP
From: Katz Ajamas <ajamas.rn@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:15:26 -0500
I have one of these and use it with my 599 when not operating off the
marine battery. I also use it on the bench where the current metering and
adjustable voltage are handy for experimenting. Voltage or current metering
is selected with a push button. It has two sets of "powerpole" connectors
on the back and binding posts on the front. I've had it about 18 months now
and no problems.

73, -Bob ah7i/w4