Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 171, Issue 6

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 171, Issue 6
From: "Jeffrey L. Bauman via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 17:16:45 +0000 (UTC)
Re: Attempts to contact TenTec
      I have had the purchase of an Orion II in the back of my mind.  Given the
apparent absence of any semblance of readily available customer relations, I
think I'll wait for the Icom IC-7610.  I just can't see this company competing
down the road.
I have an Omni VI, Triton 4, and Argonaut among my collection.  I like the idea
of running American made rigs.  But I feel less than comfortable investing
further in a radio I might never be able to have serviced.
Sigh.
JeffW8KZW