[TenTec] TEN TEC WALK IN POLICY

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN TEC WALK IN POLICY
From: Mike Dishop via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 03:43:45 +0000 (UTC)
 Gentlemen, I looked up this KE4IPW call sign on QRZ to attempt to mail this
man directly and it comes up to someone not by the name of "Bob" but Jordan S
XXX....   I think we have a joker on our hands.  There is no email address on
QRZ to respond to him.  The first thing I'd like to know is why he is so
special that the rules don't apply to him.  I'm starting to think that most of
these agitators are just that. Liars and fakes intent on doing Ten Tec harm for
whatever reason.

Second I've never received any such email from this person, least not that I
can find.

That said, allow me to clearly explain the walk in policy for once and for all.

TEN TEC is now housed in an industrial condo complex. The ZONING from the city
/ county does not permit pedestrian traffic, meaning specifically customers
walking in to the premise.  Further, there is an ELECTRIC GATE across the
entrance to the complex.  The NO WALK IN policy is not mine.  The land lord
wasn't even going to rent to me because of all of the people showing up
unannounced at the Thompson Carr location and bothering him at his office.

Please don't email me at the yahoo address.  I used it to join up to reflectors
so all the daily spam doesn't clog my work inbox. Several people have emailed
me privately there with their support and thank you. I do not normally check
mail there. It is too hard to answer from yahoo though (slow)  .  That is why I
hardly ever post anything.

73 DE N8WFF