Re: [TenTec] Reflector Op-eds

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Reflector Op-eds
From: Chris Howard w0ep <w0ep@w0ep.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 13:11:14 -0600
A- Oh, I have no doubt that the people are on here.

B - I don't think Joe's comments unfair.
It's recently been overwhelmingly about the corporate
stuff and not much tech.  And that's fine.  You all
are excited to see TenTec survive.   That's just
not why I'm here.

C - My old Omni-D is having frequency stability problems
on 80 meters.  I asked about it a couple of years ago
and got some good pointers which I've recently come
to the end of.  So I need to get back into it.
Probably there is someone on this list who has had
it happen and can point me to the place.  But I
can find it myself, just lazy and want a short cut
if I can get one.

D - Sounds like new TenTec needs to put in place an automated
'we received your email' reply system. Many kinds of email software
can do that through their "I'm on vacation" feature.  And if he's
got people lined up to pay fair-but-hefty repair fees, I'd think
that would be a better use of time than building a web store for
misc. parts, just IMHO.

Chris
w0ep

p.s.  guess which parts of this message will generate
interest.