Re: [TenTec] Jupiter intermittent receive

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter intermittent receive
From: Steve Cochrane <w7jsc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:10:08 +0000
I keep re-discovering how different radios respond to bad connectors and/or
coax. One radio may seem to work OK but another radio will not. It appears to
be especially bad with the cables that us lazy people buy at hamfests that have
the molded connectors. I find when I screw those on I have to keep wiggling
them and tightening until there is no more wiggle.
Just sayin. :-)

Steve w7jsc