[TenTec] Omni D quits after 60-90 minutes

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D quits after 60-90 minutes
From: Curt Benjamin via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:58:37 +0000 (UTC)
Tom, find out if there’s a signal missing when it quits – i.e. PTO or
something. If it affects receive and transmit on all bands, I would say it’s
not a pre-mix oscillator for one band,but something common. It also could be a
DC voltage missing. I don’t have the manual in front of me to see what it could
be – I’ll have to wait until I’m done with work. This seems like it would be a
easy fix if you could think it through and take some measurements with the
forum’s help if needed.

Curt, K8AI