[TenTec] Ten-Tec Titan III -- For Sale

To: tentec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Titan III -- For Sale
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chasshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 12:34:59 +0000
Hello again,

Last week I posted here that my Ten-Tec Titan III (model 417A) amplifier S/N 12C10096 which I purchased from the factory in February 2008 is for sale. It has the original pair of SVETLANA 4CX800A tubes which provide max legal output. Included is the original manual in superior condition as well as all the goodies which came with the amp. (Original spare fuses, hex wrenches, extra tube chimney clamps, and the factory shipping boxes.)

The rig is in excellent condition (9++), no scratches or dings, and has only been used in this non-smoking environment. I've never had any problems with it, and it still performs as it should. My reason for selling is my age--it weighs more than I want to lift.

        For info on this amp see:
Ten-Tec Wiki:  http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=417a
Pictures:      http://www.rigpix.com/linears/tentec_titaniii417a.htm
Manual: http://www.tentec.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/417A_MANUAL_Ga565.pdf
Reviews:       March 2004 QST,  and
               http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3152

Because of its weight, shipping would be a problem for me, so I would expect that it be picked up here at my home in Hobbs, NM. (Near the SE corner of the state.)

I am asking $2250. Contact me only at MY email address: chasshaw@xxxxxxxxx

73,
Charles W. Shaw - N5UL
Hobbs, NM