Re: [TenTec] in search of TT526

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] in search of TT526
From: P C Andy Anderson <xtraham58@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 11:31:57 +0000
Great radio. I have one and have placed well in contests with it. I drive brick
amps on both 6n2, 10 in 150 out. I have a Timewave DSP 9 on the audio output
and a small memory keyer in line for CW. For the amount invested it works every
time.

I have been offered many more $ than I paid for it.

Good luck when you find one and keep it.

Andy, W3LI

I was wondering if anyone knew of a TenTec 526 for sale, I've been looking
for one for a year or so but always seem to find out too late. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. 73,

--
       Chuck-
K5CDL