[TenTec] no output eagle

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] no output eagle
From: jon greenwood via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 01:59:06 +0000 (UTC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnTHM23DLpk

You might be helped by this very good video, troubleshooting an eagle with no
output. It takes a very good step by step approach and solves the problem in
the end. I had an Orion last year that I had the same problem with. Using this
video I was able to diagnose that it was the driver transistors. Replaced those
and had it back on the air in no time. In this video it ends up being the
finals that are bad. If I remember right he also states what test points and
the readings that should be found.
If the link does not come through google carlsons lab eagle and you should find
the you tube.73Jon