[TenTec] For Sale: Corsair II, # 263 VFO & # 260 PS

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Corsair II, # 263 VFO & # 260 PS
From: Ronnie Zoerb <r.zoerb@live.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 01:20:39 +0000
All in very nice condition and functions as it should with the following
exception.  Sometimes on initial power up one vertical segment of the right
most MHZ digit is missing. It usually comes on after a while.

No mods and has been in my shack for 15 + years. A real pleasure to operate but
doesn’t get enough use to warrant keeping and I need the space.  $650 and will
split shipping costs.  Have pictures if requested and glad to answer any
questions.

I have the Ten Tec shipping boxes for the Corsair and PS. Not sure about the
VFO.

Please contact me at r.zoerb@live.com<mailto:r.zoerb@live.com> if interested.

Thanks you for reading.

73  Ron  KI0II