Re: [TenTec] 20/17

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 20/17
From: Greg S via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:06:51 -0400

 My bad.....mine went out on 15 and 17M at the same time, and was a relay on
LPF board. My apology for the misdirection. Possible you lost 2 relays on that
board close to simultaneously, but not likely. Careful perusal of the
schematics will help steer you to likely culprits......because its fairly
quick, and easy, i would jumper temporarily across the 2 LPF for those 2 bands,
and see if one or both comes back.......just me. Regards, Greg, KC8HXO