Re: [TenTec] repair

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] repair
From: "Tim Childers K9CQ" <k9cq@k9cq.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 14:30:31 -0500
Rodney,
Whatever you do ASK for the RMA #. I sent an email in asking what I needed to send in my Orion II and got an email back saying I needed an RMA # but they didn't send one. I emailed back and a week later got a response with the RMA # I needed to start with. I sent in the radio and no one was there to receive it on Friday so it had to ride back and forth to Knoxville TN in the UPS truck until Monday. That was two weeks ago and still haven't received anything from them about my radio.
Be aware they only answer emails on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

73
Tim, K9CQ

-----Original Message----- From: Rodney