Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 and N1MM+ Warerfall display?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 and N1MM+ Warerfall display?
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 23:58:17 +0000
According to the DOC at
http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Spectrum+Display+Window , with
the Ten-Tec radios you need to use LP-PAN, SDRPlay or a similar device
driven by the i.f. output and you need to run an external app they call
"Waterfall Bandmap software" that provides a software interface to the N1MM
software.  Does not sound very elegant but I'll await reports from folks
who actually successfully implement this.

Barry N1EU