Re: [TenTec] Paragon 585 com port control?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon 585 com port control?
From: Rod Greene via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 19:09:27 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks again for the thoughts (Hal).. I'm wondering what software will control
the Paragon via the com port? I checked HRD and N1MM+ and neither has Paragon
listed as transceivers in their lists for radio setup and connection. Perhaps
it would work with the Omni VI selection? I downloaded a manual copy but it
doesn't contain any information about the command set for control.

Thanks again and 73, Rod/w7zrc