Re: [TenTec] Paragon 585 com port control?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon 585 com port control?
From: Rod Greene via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 12:49:22 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks Vic, that's what I needed to know.

By the way, I made a couple of QSOs with the rig yesterday on CW and think I
have most of the controls working. I think the rig needs a good alignment. I
downloaded that information from the Wiki, but that procedure calls for a 100
Mhz scope, which I do not have. So may have to look to someone else or Ten Tec
to do an alignment in the future.

73, Rod/w7zrc