[TenTec] Ten Tec #264 cable ?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec #264 cable ?
From: Jim Taylor <ww2bom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 18:11:26 +0000 (UTC)
 I'm hoping that someone here on the list has a Ten Tec cable extension that
I'm looking for, is excess to their needs, and willing to part with.
I'm looking for a #264 cable. This cable is used with a #263 remote
control cable to control both the #253 Auto Tuner, and the #420 Hercules
amplifier from an Omni 6, and maybe a few other Ten Tec radios. The #264
extends the band switch information from the Omni to both the 2 accessories so
all 3 work in unison.
Regards,
Jim TaylorWB8HMD