Re: [TenTec] TT Omni vii FS/FT

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Omni vii FS/FT
From: Stan Gammons <s_gammons@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:06:48 -0500
On 10/25/2017 08:54 PM, denton sprague wrote:
yep….pretty much found that out after my listing…..am monitoring the on on
ebray just to see what it goes for.

Will probably not list it again..brought it new…got a little pan adapter kit
just after I cancelled the add and then found that inrad(vibroplex) has some of those
500 hrz collins cw filter..so got that also. They have a few in stock but once they
are gone they will not be getting any more.

Think the guys are spooked about TT staying in business.

They aren't spooked.  The Collins mechanical filters are no longer made.

73

Stan
KM4HQE