[TenTec] OT: Now Please S.W. (Office)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: Now Please S.W. (Office)
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 19:30:26 +0100
Thanks for all the replies on the email topic.

Next Up:  Office Software

I am still running Msft. Office 2007 Premium.

I won't migrate it to the new computer.

I will update to the latest greatest.

The [only] choice for me (for justifiable reasons) is between:

 "Office 365"  and  "Office 2016"

Msft. is pushing 365.

I am NOT a CLOUD user.  NEVER WILL BE.

I know how to protect my data myself, that's what I advised others on doing
for over 15 years in my career.

I still have every file I have ever had on ALL of my computers since 1995
except for 4 or 5 which happened to be open when a computer crashed and
burned.

I am biased towards 2016  but am willing to listen to reasons why 365 might
be better.

Just don't come with "cloud" as a reason.  It may be for some, is not for
me.

And please don't even bother to reply if you want to recommend some none
Msft. product.

I need Msft. Office. PERIOD.

Thanks for any and all info about these two Msft. products.

73

Rick, DJ0IP