[TenTec] Looking for a Ten Tec Jupiter parts radio

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for a Ten Tec Jupiter parts radio
From: Bob Ripley <bob_ripley@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 20:24:02 +0000
Hello all,

A 538 Jupiter was donated to us here at the Museum of Radio and Technology;
http://www.mrtwv.org/ some time ago. The story was that it took a lighting
strike. Someone previous to me repaired the power board so the radio now powers
on. The display works and all of the hard keys work. You can turn ATTN on and
off change MODE, change BAND, adjust PWR output, MIC gain etc… The problem is
two fold. It is in transmit mode all of the time (red TX led is on as well as
the green RX led) and the VFO knob does nothing. We are looking for a parts rig
that someone might want to get rid of at reasonable price.

I applicate your time

Ripley
KD8UYQ