Re: [TenTec] DZkit HF Transceiver

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] DZkit HF Transceiver
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 16:54:09 +0000 (UTC)
There are reviews of the SIenna transceiver, but none from QST or Sherwood
Engineering. Simply google "dzkit sienna review" and you'll find some. From
what I've read, it's a nice rig and has many admirable features. You certainly
won't save any money buying a fully decked out kit, but if you enjoy kit
building you'll probably be happy with it.
Kim N5OP