[TenTec] 236 Remote Cable for Sale

To: "Reflector, TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 236 Remote Cable for Sale
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 15:35:23 +0000 (UTC)
I have a TenTec Model 236 Remote Control Cable that is used to connect the
Hercules II Amplifier to the Paragon, Omni V, Omni VI & Omni VI+ Transceivers.
It also allows the 301 Remote Encoder to be connected.
For Paragon users, the required 8-lead internal cable assembly is included.
All will be shipped in the original box with original instructions.
My price is $150 which includes shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail
I accept USPS Money Orders, Personal Checks (check must clear before I ship)
and PayPal (no, I do not charge an extra fee for use of PayPal)
USA only please. (Yes, that includes Alaska and Hiwaii)
Dave
WA3F