Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Dukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 19:38:20 -0600
Regarding the 160 dialing problem first - Do a hard reset of the Omni 6.
Something is corrupted in the operating system for this to occur on only one
band.

Your  output problem is most likely one of the relays on the Low Pass board.

I have lots of them on hand. They are $20 shipped in CONUSA.

I assume you are in Netherlands. Shipping will be about $15.

If you want more than one, the shipping will be the same, only pay $20 for each
one you want plus the one shipping charge.

Gary