Re: [TenTec] Wanted: Ten-Tec TT-712 digital interface

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wanted: Ten-Tec TT-712 digital interface
From: "P. C. Anderson" <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 18:07:41 +0000
Robert, be advised that the TT 712 will not work with FL digi Ver 4. 0000xxx or
newer. The owner of FL digi did not make provisions for the 712.

I use the 712 with Ver 3.23.15 and my Orion2. Works just fine. Have no idea how
the 712 will work with some of the other software out there.

Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Any questions, drop me a line.

Andy... W3LI

________________________________

Looking for a TT-712 to try digital with my (blue-screen) Jupiter.

I know there are non-TT options out there, but that is not what i am
looking for.

Anyone with a TT-712 in excess to their needs they would sell or trade
(i have Brown Bros. straight keys, Nye Viking Master Keys, old mint TT
paddle) pse email me at: robj22020@gmail.com

I can Paypal too...

73 Rob N9KX

lists.contesting.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password
below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing