Re: [TenTec] C22

To: <n4py3@earthlink.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] C22
From: <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 09:55:40 +0100
To be correct Carl, we have to say QRP in the states is fine with an RX like
that.
Over here they were pretty useless on 80 and 40 back in the days they were
relatively new.

In the meantime our 40m band has gotten a lot cleaner with hardly any
broadcast stations in it.
Perhaps they would be halfway usable here now.

The Argonauts 505 and 515 were WAY better over here on this side of the
pond.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)