[TenTec] For Sale: Ten Tec RX-366 sub receiver for Orion, Orion 2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Ten Tec RX-366 sub receiver for Orion, Orion 2
From: MadScientist <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 23:11:37 -0600
I have for sale a Ten Tec RX-366 sub receiver for Orion, Orion 2.

I thought I'd offer it to my friends here on the Ten Tec reflector here before
it goes to the “world’s biggest auction site”.

It is in perfect condition. It has the TMP cables that you need to install it
and the directions.

I have all three filters for it.

The board itself is $600 without filters

If you want the filters, they are priced as follows:
2.4 KHz = $160
1.8 KHz = $160
600 Hz = $100

If you want all three filters, the total price for the RX-366 will be $900
including all three, and free USA shipping.

No filters will be sold before the RX-366 is sold.

Gary

W0DVN