[TenTec] #217 If Filter for Sale

To: "Reflector, TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] #217 If Filter for Sale
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 19:12:56 +0000 (UTC)
I have a TenTec #217 IF Filter for sale
Specifications of the filter can be seen at:
http://tentecwiki.org/docu.php?id=filters

This is a 9MHz filter with 500 Hz bandwidth for CW used in:
Argosy Model 525
Argosy II Model 525D
Omni-A Model 545 Series B
Omni D Model 546 Series B
Omni D Model 546 Series C
Corsair II Model 561
Omni V Model 562
Omni VI Model 563
Omni VI + Model 564

You can check filter usage by transceiver model in the data at:
http://tentecwiki.org/docu.php?id=transceivers

I am asking $65 which includes shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail
I accept USPS Money Orders, Personal Checks (check must clear before I ship)
and PayPal (no, I do not charge an extra fee for the use of PayPal).

USA only please. (Yes, that includes Alaska and Hawaii)

Dave
WA3F