[TenTec] Orion II CAT Control Issue

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II CAT Control Issue
From: jon greenwood via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 00:53:37 +0000 (UTC)
Wes,I play with a lot of the software programs and they all seem to have the
latency issue. Then I added Carl's N4PY Orion Control software. As Carl said
this solves the latency issue. I really like to run the Orion from the front
panel which is lost with this solution. I added the 302r and that works
perfectly with the N4PY software so kinda gives somewhat of a workaround to
loosing the front panel controls. Highly recommend this solution with what is
available at this time.73Jon N8MUS