[TenTec] FS:TenTec 526 6n2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS:TenTec 526 6n2
From: Sandor Wetsel <kg4fet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 21:48:10 +0000 (UTC)
I bought 2.. Lol Keeping the uglier of the 2 btw love this little radio. Why
you ask, because as long as the face looks good idk. The one for sale is
slightly newer, 08C10971 serial #, has some very light scratches on the cover
(I didn't see them until I took flash pictures) included is a non branded hand
mic (have an MC50 for 60.00), complete manual copy,  power cord. Also has
unbroken seals on the radio. Asking 475 for the radio.  As a bonus I also have
a TenTec 937 7A power supply I'll ship the whole setup, less the MC50 (60.00)
550.00 double boxed, insured for FULL VALUE +.  As far as operation goes there
is no difference between the 2 rigs.  Its bang on freq.You can contact me via
email, or by phone/txt at 727 614 294873 DE KG4FET Sandor
MAGA!