[TenTec] FS: Omni 6, 6+ Low Pass relays, mic cords NEW

To: TenTec List <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni 6, 6+ Low Pass relays, mic cords NEW
From: Greg S via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 17:11:38 +0000 (UTC)
I have decided I can part with a couple pairs of the relays for the low pass
filter board on the Onmi Vi series rigs. They are generally replaced in pairs,
ass you need to remove both in a pair from the board to determine which of the
2 is bad Normal procedure is to replace both with new, then test the 2 removed,
and keep the good one as a spare. The ones I am selling are BRAND NEW. Price is
$20 per PAIR, shipped in USA only. I also have a couple of the 4 wire new mic
cords left for $5 each plus shipment.  EMAIL DIRECT, do NOT just hit the
"reply" key....that will reply to entire group.
Thanks, es 73-
Greg, KC8HXO