[TenTec] FS: Fully Loaded Orion 565AT

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Fully Loaded Orion 565AT
From: Mark Ward via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 00:01:19 +0000 (UTC)
I have this radio for sale in excellent cosmetic andoperational condition.
Non-smoking environment. Outstanding  CW rig!!! Includes internal ATU,  RX-366
sub-receiver(Never installed- Still in sealed packaging from TT), full
complement offilters installed including TT 6K, 2.4, 1.8, 500, 250 and IRC 600,
Heil micpigtail, power cable, original manual. Screen is perfect, no
issues. Version 2 hardware upgrade has been performed per TT paperwork.
Firmware is 3.025.

 Asking $1600 shipped.  CONUS only.

I would prefer to sell this entire package, but would consider offers onparting
out the RX-366 (original sub-receiver is still installed) and thefilters.
Pictures available onrequest.  Happy to answer any questionsin a sked on the
air or call me at 503-816-4356.  Thanks, Mark, W7ZB