Re: [TenTec] orion encoders?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion encoders?
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 11:09:07 +0700
It's not for the faint of heart but I have had good success in stripping and cleaning original small Ten Tec encoders in the Orion. I had a couple that lost their push switch function and a couple with intermittent to almost non existent rotary counting. Now all working very well. Lots of light, lots of magnification, small tools and a steady hand should be enough.

Martin, HS0ZED