[TenTec] WTB: Hetrodyne oscillator board for the Omni VI

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: Hetrodyne oscillator board for the Omni VI
From: Peter Bertini <radioconnection@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 15:51:59 -0400
Gary

All of my Omni's are using TXCO upgrades.  The problem is not related to
the 20 MHz reference.

These are the ten individual locked hetrodyne osc. crystals--phase lock can
be set by adjusting for minimum pulse width on pin 11 of U13 on the
processor board. I suspect some of the crystals are aging, or there are bad
padding disc ceramics.  80 and 160 meters crystal drift very fast and lose
lock range quickly as the temp in that compartment rises.  Eyesight ain't
what it was, and I don't want to deal with going overboard with repairs if
a donor board shows up.