[TenTec] Jupiter for sale

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter for sale
From: paul <betheresoon@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:06:35 -0500
Ok guys.  I need to make room for my new radio so I need to sell the rest
of my Ten-Tec gear.  I have a Jupiter 538AT green screen transceiver with
1.32 firmware.  The only mod to the radio is the "Spare" RCA connector is
tied to the receiver side of the antenna.  The station has a matching Model
307 gray speaker, Model 705 desk mic and Model 963 power supply.  The radio
and speaker have seen years of use and have some scuffs and scratches on
the metal housings.  The microphone has what appears to be a soldering iron
scar (don't ask me how that got there) on the plastic base.  This station
has been a lot of fun over the years and still works great.  I would like
to sell all as a complete station for $700.  I also have an extra 307B
speaker of the black variety I would sell for $60.  Contact me at
betheresoon(at)gmail.com for more info.

Paul N5PYD