Re: [TenTec] PARAGON MUTE

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PARAGON MUTE
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 17:05:59 -0400
As far as antenna connection shared between the DX100 and paragon, use a DPDT relay that both grounds the paragon receive antenna input and opens it from the DX100 antenna during receive. I have done this numerous times with other transmitter/receive pairs and it will provide plenty of protection.

Then follow Bob's suggestion to put the paragon in transmit for muting.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com