Re: [TenTec] Switch problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Switch problem
From: Doug Gomez via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 17:54:23 +0000 (UTC)
 Both Mouser and Digi-Key have a wide selection (with specifications) of panel
mounted rocker switches.  Good Luck.
Doug, KC6RCM

    On Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 9:26:49 AM PDT, Sailor Bob
<forlaw1962@gmail.com> wrote:

 My Omni VI power supply has the on/off front panel switch frozen, happily in
the “On” position. It looks like a standard sort and I wonder if anyone would
know of a supplier and part number. Looks like it is just a “Plug and play”
with slide on connectors. Thanks your interest.

Bob  W2EJG

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---