Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a transceiver?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a transceiver?
From: Patrick <flymooney@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 21:37:54 -0400
On 7/23/2018 8:24 PM, Mike Smith VE9AA wrote:
Per the subject line..is this the $64,000.00 question or has there been an
announcement I've missed please?

Thanks
Mike VE9AA

If you're looking for a specific model, I've always found it easier to just post on this mailing list "I am looking for a good condition..." Corsair, Jupiter, Orion, etc.

Most of the people here have more than a few TenTec radios sitting around the shack and are willing to part with one for an "acceptable" price, but usually more importantly, someone who will use and enjoy the radio.

If there isn't something immediately available, the members of this group are pretty "tuned into" the TenTec radios that show up on the various auction and "for sale" listing websites. If they know you're looking for something specific, they'll usually let you know when they see one available somewhere.

Patrick
K4PNR