[TenTec] Free Mosley TA-33 Antenna

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Free Mosley TA-33 Antenna
From: Richard Knox via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 14:39:10 -0400
For my TenTec station (Corsair II, Omni VI+ and Titan linear) I have been using
a Mosley TA-33 Yagi which has performed great for me.

However I now live in a Deed-Restricted community and am not allowed to put
such an antenna up in the air.

I'd like to find a good home for this antenna, so I am offering it FREE to
anyone in the Group who lives in Central Florida and could come by to pick it
up.

QTH is Eustis, Florida which is about 35 miles north of Orlando.

If you are interested, please contact me off line at:  KnoxCOLatAOL.com

Thanks and 73!

de KD4BRL  Dick