[TenTec] Centurion hook up

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion hook up
From: Paul DeWitte <k9ot@yousq.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 20:04:36 -0500
I have a centurion amp, and have always used it with a radio with the
tx out and ex en.

I have accumulated a couple of Corsair IIs that were made before they
put tx out and tx en on them. I also have a Corsair II with the tx out and
tx en.

To avoid hot switching the amp, can someone steer me the correct way to
hook up the older corsair to the amp?

I believe that the centurion book shows how, but I want to make sure before
I wreck something.

I also think that it is possible to make a mod on the corsair II to
make it tx en and tx out. I have not looked into that yet.

Thanks, 73
Paul K9OT